Brazil and specially Rio de Janeiro are putting a lot of effort in overcome the economic crisis, but during Carnival Holidays we all have different types of opinions about it, for example if we should continue the parade or parties or use its investiment in another areas. Below you can see the revenue for Rio in 2019.
Last sunday Riotur showed the revenue for this year:
– R$ 3,78 billion in hotels and service segment
– 26% above compared to 2018
In general, Brazil had an expectation of R$ 6,38 billion of revenue according to Confederação Nacional do Comércio de Bens, Serviços e Turismo (CNC)
besides of hirng 23,6 mil temporary work force.
For the other states we had the following revenue expectation::
– R$ 1,9 billion – São Paulo
– R$ 615,5 million– Minas Gerais
– R$ 561,9 million– – Bahia
– R$ 320 million– – Ceará
– R$ 217,6 million – Pernambuco
How your Carnival will be next year?
Data Source: G1 / Extra
Picture: Rodrigo Gorosito/G1